Protein adsorption on DEAE ion-exchange resins with different ligand densities and pore sizes
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Special Issue: Biotechnology
Volume 35, Issue 22, pages 3084–3090, November 2012
How to Cite
Hui-Li, L., Dong-Qiang, L., Mi-Mi, Z. and Shan-Jing, Y. (2012), Protein adsorption on DEAE ion-exchange resins with different ligand densities and pore sizes. J. Sep. Science, 35: 3084–3090. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201101083
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET)
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!