These authors have contributed equally to this work.
Fingerprinting and simultaneous determination of alkaloids in Picrasma quassioides from different locations by high performance liquid chromatography with photodiode array detection
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Volume 35, Issue 17, pages 2193–2202, September 2012
How to Cite
Liao, H.-J., Lai, Z.-Q., Su, J.-Y., Yi, Y.-Y., Li, Y.-C., Lai, X.-P., Su, Z.-R. and Lin, Z.-X. (2012), Fingerprinting and simultaneous determination of alkaloids in Picrasma quassioides from different locations by high performance liquid chromatography with photodiode array detection. J. Sep. Science, 35: 2193–2202. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201200025
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
- State Natural Science Funds Commission of the People's Republic of China. Grant Number: u0732004
- Science and Technology Planning Project of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 2009A030100014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!