Single and binary adsorption of proteins on ion-exchange adsorbent: The effectiveness of isothermal models
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Volume 35, Issue 17, pages 2162–2173, September 2012
How to Cite
Liang, J., Fieg, G., Shi, Q.-H. and Sun, Y. (2012), Single and binary adsorption of proteins on ion-exchange adsorbent: The effectiveness of isothermal models. J. Sep. Science, 35: 2162–2173. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201200101
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20636040, 20976126
- Tianjin Municipal Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: 09JCYBJC06800
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: NCET-08-0387
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!