Both Fei Ma and Peiwu Li are the first authors.
Optimization of ultrasonic-assisted extraction of 3-monochloropropane-1,2-diol (MCPD) and analysis of its esters from edible oils by gas chromatography–mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Volume 35, Issue 17, pages 2241–2248, September 2012
How to Cite
Ma, F., Li, P., Matthäus, B., Zhang, W. and Zhang, Q. (2012), Optimization of ultrasonic-assisted extraction of 3-monochloropropane-1,2-diol (MCPD) and analysis of its esters from edible oils by gas chromatography–mass spectrometry. J. Sep. Science, 35: 2241–2248. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201200145
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 2 and 8 in colour.
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- Ministry of Agriculture. Grant Numbers: 2009-Z46, 2010-G1, 2011-G5
- Agro-scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 201203094, 201203037
- National Science & Technology Pillar Plan. Grant Numbers: 2010BAD01B07, 2011BAD02D02
- Chinese Agricultural Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 1610172010003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!