New validated high-performance liquid chromatographic method for simultaneous analysis of ten flavonoid aglycones in plant extracts using a C18 fused-core column and acetonitrile–tetrahydrofuran gradient
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Volume 35, Issue 17, pages 2174–2183, September 2012
How to Cite
Olszewska, M. A. (2012), New validated high-performance liquid chromatographic method for simultaneous analysis of ten flavonoid aglycones in plant extracts using a C18 fused-core column and acetonitrile–tetrahydrofuran gradient. J. Sep. Science, 35: 2174–2183. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201200287
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: N N405 398037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!