Green ultra-fast high-performance liquid chromatographic method using a short narrow-bore column packed with fully porous sub-2 μm particles for the simultaneous determination of selected pharmaceuticals as surface water and wastewater pollutants
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 252–261, January 2013
How to Cite
Shaaban, H. and Górecki, T. (2013), Green ultra-fast high-performance liquid chromatographic method using a short narrow-bore column packed with fully porous sub-2 μm particles for the simultaneous determination of selected pharmaceuticals as surface water and wastewater pollutants. J. Sep. Science, 36: 252–261. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201200335
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!