Application of ultrahigh-performance liquid chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry for analysis of lignans and quality control of Fructus Schisandrae chinensis
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Volume 35, Issue 17, pages 2203–2209, September 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, W.-D., Wang, Q., Wang, Y., Wang, X.-J., Pu, J.-X., Gu, Y. and Wang, R. (2012), Application of ultrahigh-performance liquid chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry for analysis of lignans and quality control of Fructus Schisandrae chinensis. J. Sep. Science, 35: 2203–2209. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201200393
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- National Science Foundation of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!