U13C cell extract of Pichia pastoris – a powerful tool for evaluation of sample preparation in metabolomics
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Special Issue: Biotechnology
Volume 35, Issue 22, pages 3091–3105, November 2012
How to Cite
Neubauer, S., Haberhauer-Troyer, C., Klavins, K., Russmayer, H., Steiger, M. G., Gasser, B., Sauer, M., Mattanovich, D., Hann, S. and Koellensperger, G. (2012), U13C cell extract of Pichia pastoris – a powerful tool for evaluation of sample preparation in metabolomics. J. Sep. Science, 35: 3091–3105. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201200447
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- Austrian Research Promotion Agency FFG
- Federal Ministry of Economy, Family, and Youth
- Federal Ministry of Traffic
- Innovation and Technology
- Styrian Business Promotion Agency
- Standortagentur Tirol and ZIT—Technology Agency
- Austrian Research Promotion Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!