These authors contributed equally to this work.
Molecular imprinting-based micro-stir bar sorptive extraction for specific analysis of Glibenclamide in herbal dietary supplements
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Volume 35, Issue 24, pages 3593–3599, December 2012
How to Cite
Wu, X., Liu, J., Wu, J., Wang, Y., Xue, C., Wang, R., Hong, J. and Zhou, X. (2012), Molecular imprinting-based micro-stir bar sorptive extraction for specific analysis of Glibenclamide in herbal dietary supplements. J. Sep. Science, 35: 3593–3599. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201200493
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20875048, 21175070, 81273480, 81202853
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Numbers: BK2008439, BK2012444
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!