Implementation and optimisation of a high-temperature loading strategy of liquid standards in the quantification of volatile organic compounds using solid sorbents
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 503–510, February 2013
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Navas, C., Forteza, R. and Cerdà, V. (2013), Implementation and optimisation of a high-temperature loading strategy of liquid standards in the quantification of volatile organic compounds using solid sorbents. J. Sep. Science, 36: 503–510. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201200547
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: BES-2008-003354
- Spanish Government. Grant Numbers: CTQ 2007-64331, CTQ 2010-15541
- Conselleria d´Economia, Hisenda, e Innovació of the Government of the Balearic Islands. Grant Number: 15541
- Consell Insular de Mallorca
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!