These authors contributed equally to this work.
Application of ionic liquid-based surfactants in the microwave-assisted extraction for the determination of four main phloroglucinols from Dryopteris fragrans
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Volume 35, Issue 24, pages 3600–3608, December 2012
How to Cite
Li, X.-J., Yu, H.-M., Gao, C., Zu, Y.-G., Wang, W., Luo, M., Gu, C.-B., Zhao, C.-J. and Fu, Y.-J. (2012), Application of ionic liquid-based surfactants in the microwave-assisted extraction for the determination of four main phloroglucinols from Dryopteris fragrans. J. Sep. Science, 35: 3600–3608. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201200603
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- Special Fund of Forestry Industrial Research for Public Welfare of China. Grant Number: 201004040
- Importation of International Advanced Forestry Science and Technology
- National Forestry Bureau. Grant Number: 2012–4-06
- Heilongjiang Province Science Foundation for Excellent Youths. Grant Number: JC200704
- Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: MS2010DBLY031
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!