Determination of chloramphenicol in aquatic products by graphene-based SPE coupled with HPLC-MS/MS
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Volume 35, Issue 24, pages 3586–3592, December 2012
How to Cite
Wu, J., Chen, L., Mao, P., Lu, Y. and Wang, H. (2012), Determination of chloramphenicol in aquatic products by graphene-based SPE coupled with HPLC-MS/MS. J. Sep. Science, 35: 3586–3592. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201200617
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- Project of Zhejiang Key Scientific and Technological Innovation Team. Grant Number: 2010R50039
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 31070298, 21005072, 30870180
- Zhejiang Scientific and Technological Program. Grant Number: 2008C12081
- Hangzhou Scientific and Technological Program. Grant Number: 20101032B25
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!