Analysis of kresoxim-methyl and its thermolabile metabolites in Korean plum: An application of pepper leaf matrix as a protectant for GC amenable metabolites
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Special Issue: International Editorial Board Collection
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 203–211, January 2013
How to Cite
Rahman, Md. M., Park, J.-H., Abd El-Aty, A. M., Choi, J.-H., Cho, S.-K., Yang, A., Park, K. H. and Shim, J.-H. (2013), Analysis of kresoxim-methyl and its thermolabile metabolites in Korean plum: An application of pepper leaf matrix as a protectant for GC amenable metabolites. J. Sep. Science, 36: 203–211. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201200618
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!