These authors have contributed equally to this study.
Pharmacokinetics of 2,3,5,4′-tetrahydroxystilbene-2-O-β-D-glucoside in rat using ultra-performance LC-quadrupole TOF-MS
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 863–871, March 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, Y.-Y., Zhang, L., Feng, Y.-L., Chen, D.-Q., Xi, Z.-H., Du, X., Bai, X. and Lin, R.-C. (2013), Pharmacokinetics of 2,3,5,4′-tetrahydroxystilbene-2-O-β-D-glucoside in rat using ultra-performance LC-quadrupole TOF-MS. J. Sep. Science, 36: 863–871. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201200668
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 04:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2012
- National Scientific Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81001622, 81073029
- Innovative Research Team in University of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: IRT1174
- Major National Science and Technology Special. Grant Number: 2011ZX09401–308-034
- Shaanxi Provincial Science and Technology Department. Grant Number: 2011K12–69
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Figure S1. Chemical structures of 2,3,5,4′-tetrahydroxystilbene-2-O-β-D-glucoside (THSG, A), metabolites M1 (B), M2 (C), M3 (D) and rhaponticin (E).
Figure S2. Typical MS spectra of THSG (A) and IS (B) in rat bile.
Figure S3. Proposed mechanism for the decomposition of the m/z 581 [M–H]− ion of metabolite.
Figure S4. Representative chromatogram of THSG's metabolites in rat bile by RRLC–DAD-ESI/MSn.
Table S1. Calibration curves for THSG in biological samples
Table S2. Major fragment ions observed for metabolites in negative-ion mode by RRLC–ESI/MSn and UPLC–Q-TOF/MS.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.