Validation and clinical application of an UHPLC method for simultaneous analysis of total homocysteine and cysteine in human plasma
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Volume 35, Issue 24, pages 3427–3433, December 2012
How to Cite
Valente, A., Bronze, M. R., Bicho, M., Duarte, R. and Costa, H. S. (2012), Validation and clinical application of an UHPLC method for simultaneous analysis of total homocysteine and cysteine in human plasma. J. Sep. Science, 35: 3427–3433. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201200672
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- Comissão de Fomento da Investigação em Cuidados de Saúde, Ministério da Saúde. Grant Number: 106/2007
- FCT. Grant Number: PIC/IC/82957/2007
- Instituto Nacional de Saúde Doutor Ricardo Jorge
- FCT. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/16166/2004/5E4M
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!