These authors contributed equally to this work
Preparation and application of novel zwitterionic monolithic column for hydrophilic interaction chromatography
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 262–269, January 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Peng, Y., Wang, T., Yuan, G., Zhang, Q., Guo, J. and Jiang, Z. (2013), Preparation and application of novel zwitterionic monolithic column for hydrophilic interaction chromatography. J. Sep. Science, 36: 262–269. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201200682
This paper is included in the virtual special issue Monoliths available at the Journal of Separation Science website.
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M510212
- 211 Project of Jinan University. Grant Number: 20114401120009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!