Analysis of 16 phthalic acid esters in food simulants from plastic food contact materials by LC-ESI-MS/MS
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 477–484, February 2013
How to Cite
Li, X., Xiong, W., Lin, H., Zhuo, L., Lv, S., Tang, X., Chen, M., Zou, Z., Lin, Z., Qiu, B. and Chen, G. (2013), Analysis of 16 phthalic acid esters in food simulants from plastic food contact materials by LC-ESI-MS/MS. J. Sep. Science, 36: 477–484. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201200689
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- The National Key Technologies R&D Program of China
- Key Project of Fujian Provincial Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2011Y0001
- Major Project of Fujian Province. Grant Number: 2011N5008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!