These authors have contributed equally to this study.
Separation, interconversion, and insecticidal activity of the cis- and trans-isomers of novel hydrazone derivatives
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 602–608, February 2013
How to Cite
Wu, J., Huang, C., Wang, J., Hu, D., Jin, L., Yang, S. and Song, B. (2013), Separation, interconversion, and insecticidal activity of the cis- and trans-isomers of novel hydrazone derivatives. J. Sep. Science, 36: 602–608. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201200693
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21162004
- Special Foundation of Governor for Outstanding talents in Guizhou. Grant Number: 2011-38
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.