Separation selectivity patterns of fully charged achiral compounds in capillary electrophoresis with a neutral cyclodextrin
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 325–333, January 2013
How to Cite
Soonthorntantikul, W., Srisa-art, M., Leepipatpiboon, N. and Nhujak, T. (2013), Separation selectivity patterns of fully charged achiral compounds in capillary electrophoresis with a neutral cyclodextrin. J. Sep. Science, 36: 325–333. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201200705
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- Thailand Research Fund. Grant Number: RMU5080054
- Royal Golden Jubilee Ph.D. Program. Grant Number: PHD00252550
- Nation Research University Project of CHE
- Rachadaphiseksomphot Endowment Fund. Grant Number: FW648I
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!