Analysis of free amino acids in Amur sturgeon by ultra-performance liquid chromatography using pre-column derivatization with 6-aminoquinolyl-carbamyl
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Volume 35, Issue 24, pages 3421–3426, December 2012
How to Cite
Sun, Y., Xu, X., Mou, Z., Wang, J., Tan, Z. and Wu, S. (2012), Analysis of free amino acids in Amur sturgeon by ultra-performance liquid chromatography using pre-column derivatization with 6-aminoquinolyl-carbamyl. J. Sep. Science, 35: 3421–3426. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201200733
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- Basic Scientific Research of Heilongjiang River Research Institute. Grant Number: HSYZX-ZH-26; 201106
- Special Research of Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences. Grant Number: 2012A1004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!