Matrix effect in high-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry analysis of antibiotics in environmental water samples
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 564–571, February 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, J. L. and Kang, Y. (2013), Matrix effect in high-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry analysis of antibiotics in environmental water samples. J. Sep. Science, 36: 564–571. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201200750
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2012
- the 6th Framework Program of the European Commission. Grant Number: MIF1-CT-2006-038977
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41171376
- State Key Laboratory of Estuarine and Coastal Research. Grant Number: 2010RCDW01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!