Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 5 in colour.
Removing the ambiguity of data processing methods: Optimizing the location of peak boundaries for accurate moment calculations
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 279–287, January 2013
How to Cite
Stevenson, P. G., Gao, H., Gritti, F. and Guiochon, G. (2013), Removing the ambiguity of data processing methods: Optimizing the location of peak boundaries for accurate moment calculations. J. Sep. Science, 36: 279–287. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201200759
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG05-88-ER-13869
- University of Tennessee and Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!