Photopolymerized organo-silica hybrid monolithic columns: Characterization of their performance in capillary liquid chromatography
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 270–278, January 2013
How to Cite
Weed, A.-M. K., Dvornik, J., Stefancin, J. J., Gyapong, A. A., Svec, F. and Zajickova, Z. (2013), Photopolymerized organo-silica hybrid monolithic columns: Characterization of their performance in capillary liquid chromatography. J. Sep. Science, 36: 270–278. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201200760
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences of the U.S. Grant Number: DE-AC02–05CH11231
- Department of Energy (DOE)/National Science Foundation (NSF) Faculty and Student Team (FaST)
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-1066113
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!