These authors contributed equally to this work.
Qualitative and quantitative analysis of cinobufacini injection using rapid separation liquid chromatography coupled with quadrupole-time-of-flight mass spectrometry and HPLC-photodiode array detection, a feasible strategy for the quality control of Chinese medicine injections
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 492–502, February 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, H., Wu, X., Wang, H., Gao, B., Yang, J., Si, N. and Bian, B. (2013), Qualitative and quantitative analysis of cinobufacini injection using rapid separation liquid chromatography coupled with quadrupole-time-of-flight mass spectrometry and HPLC-photodiode array detection, a feasible strategy for the quality control of Chinese medicine injections. J. Sep. Science, 36: 492–502. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201200762
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- New Drug Innovation of the Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2009ZX09103–404
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!