Graphene/poly(ethylene-co-vinyl acetate) composite electrode fabricated by melt compounding for capillary electrophoretic determination of flavones in Cacumen platycladi
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 721–728, February 2013
How to Cite
Sheng, S., Liu, S., Zhang, L. and Chen, G. (2013), Graphene/poly(ethylene-co-vinyl acetate) composite electrode fabricated by melt compounding for capillary electrophoretic determination of flavones in Cacumen platycladi. J. Sep. Science, 36: 721–728. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201200856
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21075020
- Shanghai Science Committee. Grant Number: 12441902900
- State Oceanic Administration. Grant Number: 201105007
- Education Ministry of China. Grant Number: NCET-08–0134
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!