These authors contributed equally to this work.
Multi-criteria optimization for ultrasonic-assisted extraction of antioxidants from Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae using response surface methodology, an activity-based approach
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 1861–1868, June 2013
How to Cite
Zeng, S., Wang, L., Zhang, L., Qu, H. and Gong, X. (2013), Multi-criteria optimization for ultrasonic-assisted extraction of antioxidants from Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae using response surface methodology, an activity-based approach. J. Sep. Science, 36: 1861–1868. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201201126
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2013 05:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: LQ12H29004
- Public Service Technology Research and Social Development Project of Science Technology Department of Zhejiang Province of China. Grant Number: 2011C23095
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!