Technical R&D Article
Identification of innovation opportunities for snowboard design through benchmarking
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2008
© 2008 John Wiley and Sons Asia Pte Ltd
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 65–75, 2008
How to Cite
Subic, A., Clifton, P. and Beneyto-Ferre, J. (2008), Identification of innovation opportunities for snowboard design through benchmarking. Sports Technol., 1: 65–75. doi: 10.1002/jst.2
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2007
- 1MaxLifestyle.net ABC-of-Snowboarding. http://www.abc-of-snowboarding.com .
- 2Snowsports Industries America. US Ski and Snowboard Industry Retail Audit Topline Report, March 2006.
- 3From Innovation to Firm Foundation in the Windsurfing, Skateboarding and Snowboarding Industries, 6th International Conference on Sports Engineering, Munich, Germany, July 2006..
- 4The feel of a golf shot: a major factor in golf equipment selection. In The Impact of Technology on Sport, Australasian Sports Technology Alliance Pty Ltd: Melbourne, 2005., , , , .
- 5Steering Feel – Objective Assessment of Passenger Cars Analysis of Steering Feel and Vehicle Handling, FISITA World Automotive Congress 2006, Yokohama, Japan, October 2006., , .
- 6Snowsports Industries America (2007) US Ski and Snowboard Industry Retail Audit Brand Share Report, June 2007.
- 7Design for Six Sigma, McGraw-Hill: New York, pp. 184–186, 2003.. and . (2003)
- 8ASTM International. Standard terminology relating to snowboarding. In Annual book of ASTM Standards, F1107, 1995.