Residents' Attitudes Toward Rural Tourism in Taiwan: a Comparative Viewpoint
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 152–170, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Chuang, S.-T. (2013), Residents' Attitudes Toward Rural Tourism in Taiwan: a Comparative Viewpoint. Int. J. Tourism Res., 15: 152–170. doi: 10.1002/jtr.1861
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!