The authors thank the anonymous reviewers and the editor for their valuable comments and suggestions. We also appreciate the responses from the audience when the original versions of the paper were presented in the World Congress meeting of RC50 (International Tourism) of International Sociological Association, Annual Conference of Taiwanese Sociological Association, and East Asian Social Survey (EASS) regional conferences. Both authors wish to thank Yi-ping Chang and Jian-zhi Lu for their technical assistance. The research was funded by National Science Council in Taiwan: 97-2420-H-001-001-B1, 99-2410-H-110-049-MY3.
Dependency, Globalization and Overseas Sex-related Consumption by East Asians†
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 521–534, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Chang, C.-f. and Chen, M.-H. (2013), Dependency, Globalization and Overseas Sex-related Consumption by East Asians. Int. J. Tourism Res., 15: 521–534. doi: 10.1002/jtr.1872
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!