The views, opinions, findings, and conclusions expressed in this chapter are strictly those of the authors, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the New Zealand Treasury.
Capital City Museums and Tourism Flows: an Empirical Study of the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa†
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 554–569, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Carey, S., Davidson, L. and Sahli, M. (2013), Capital City Museums and Tourism Flows: an Empirical Study of the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa. Int. J. Tourism Res., 15: 554–569. doi: 10.1002/jtr.1874
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!