Internet Adoption by Travel Agents: a Case of Egypt
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 298–312, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Abou-Shouk, M., Lim, W. M. and Megicks, P. (2013), Internet Adoption by Travel Agents: a Case of Egypt. Int. J. Tourism Res., 15: 298–312. doi: 10.1002/jtr.1876
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!