A Structural Model for Examining how Destination Image, Perceived Value, and Service Quality Affect Destination Loyalty: a Case Study of Orlando
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 313–328, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Kim, S.-H., Holland, S. and Han, H.-S. (2013), A Structural Model for Examining how Destination Image, Perceived Value, and Service Quality Affect Destination Loyalty: a Case Study of Orlando. Int. J. Tourism Res., 15: 313–328. doi: 10.1002/jtr.1877
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!