Pro-Poor Tourism in a First World Urban Setting: Case Study of Glasgow Govan
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 443–457, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Butler, R., Curran, R. and O'Gorman, K. D. (2013), Pro-Poor Tourism in a First World Urban Setting: Case Study of Glasgow Govan. Int. J. Tourism Res., 15: 443–457. doi: 10.1002/jtr.1888
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!