Internet-enabled Tourism Entrepreneurs. International Entrepreneurial Values Elicited through Repertory Test and Laddering Analysis
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 44–55, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Glavas, C., Pike, S. and Mathews, S. (2014), Internet-enabled Tourism Entrepreneurs. International Entrepreneurial Values Elicited through Repertory Test and Laddering Analysis. Int. J. Tourism Res., 16: 44–55. doi: 10.1002/jtr.1896
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!