An output from a project funded by the British Council (PMi2 Research Cooperation Award, RC-18)
Dive Tourism and Local Communities: Active Participation or Subject to Impacts? Case Studies from Malaysia
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 507–520, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Daldeniz, B. and Hampton, M. P. (2013), Dive Tourism and Local Communities: Active Participation or Subject to Impacts? Case Studies from Malaysia. Int. J. Tourism Res., 15: 507–520. doi: 10.1002/jtr.1897
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!