An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 15th Annual APTA (Asia Pacific Tourism Association) Conference in Incheon, South Korea, July 2009
Employee Turnover Intention Among Newcomers in Travel Industry†
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 56–64, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Kim, N. (2014), Employee Turnover Intention Among Newcomers in Travel Industry. Int. J. Tourism Res., 16: 56–64. doi: 10.1002/jtr.1898
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!