Developing Rural Tourism: the PAT Program and ‘Nong jia le’ Tourism in China
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 611–619, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Su, B. (2013), Developing Rural Tourism: the PAT Program and ‘Nong jia le’ Tourism in China. Int. J. Tourism Res., 15: 611–619. doi: 10.1002/jtr.1903
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2011
- China National Tourism Administration, P.R.C. Grant Number: 11TACK005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!