Customer-based Brand Equity for a Destination: the Effect of Destination Image on Preference for Products Associated with a Destination Brand
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 223–231, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Lim, Y. and Weaver, P. A. (2014), Customer-based Brand Equity for a Destination: the Effect of Destination Image on Preference for Products Associated with a Destination Brand. Int. J. Tourism Res., 16: 223–231. doi: 10.1002/jtr.1920
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!