Psychographics: Static or Dynamic?
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Special Issue: Innovative Approaches to Tourism Marketing and Management Research
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 351–354, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Park, J.-Y. and Jang, S. (2014), Psychographics: Static or Dynamic?. Int. J. Tourism Res., 16: 351–354. doi: 10.1002/jtr.1924
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!