An Application of the Capability Maturity Model for Evaluating Attraction Websites in Mainland China
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 429–440, September/October 2014
How to Cite
2014), An Application of the Capability Maturity Model for Evaluating Attraction Websites in Mainland China, International Journal of Tourism Research, 16, pages 429–440, doi: 10.1002/jtr.1937, , , and (
Research Student (MPhil)
Professor and Director
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!