This article is strongly modified and complementary version to two papers, one presented at the Annual Conference of the Association of American Geographers, New York (24–28 February, 2012) and the other as an invited keynote at a one day symposium at Lincoln Business School, supported by the Regional Studies Association on 16 September, 2011.
Rural Tourism Partnerships and Actor Mobility†
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 488–495, September/October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Rural Tourism Partnerships and Actor Mobility, International Journal of Tourism Research, 16, pages 488–495, doi: 10.1002/jtr.1942(
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!