On the Sale of Package Tours to Infinitely Many Possible Types of Tourists
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 1–3, January 2015
How to Cite
2015), On the Sale of Package Tours to Infinitely Many Possible Types of Tourists, Int. J. Tourism Res., 17, pages 1–3, doi: 10.1002/jtr.1948and (
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
- 2003. Examining the market structure of the German and UK tour operating industries through an analysis of package holiday prices. Tourism Economics 9: 255–278. , , .
- 2013. Selling package tours to tourists: a contract theory perspective. Annals of Tourism Research. Forthcoming. , .
- 2005. Contract Theory. MIT Press: Cambridge, MA. , .
- 2012. Strategic determinants for the selection of partner alliances in the Indian tour operator industry: a cross-national study. Journal of World Business 47: 167–177. , .
- 1998. Competition and contestability in the UK package tour industry: some econometric observations. Tourism Economics 4: 241–251. , .
- 2010. Game-theoretic study of the dynamics of tourism supply chains for package holidays under quantity competition. Tourism Economics 16: 197–216. , , , .
- 1987. Spatial patterns of package tourism in Europe. Annals of Tourism Research 14: 183–201. .
- 1990. Characteristics of package tours in Europe. Annals of Tourism Research 17: 185–207. .
- 2003. Vertical integration in the European package tour business. Annals of Tourism Research 31: 475–478. .
- 1987. Third world tour landscapes. Annals of Tourism Research 14: 227–239. .