Environmental Management Practices of Hotels in Malaysia: Stakeholder Perspective
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 586–595, November/December 2014
How to Cite
2014), Environmental Management Practices of Hotels in Malaysia: Stakeholder Perspective, Int. J. Tourism Res., 16, 586–595, doi:10.1002/jtr.1952., and (
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!