The Tourism Industry and the Process of Internationalization in the Middle East: The Example of Jordan
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Special Issue: Innovative Approaches to Tourism Marketing and Management Research
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 329–339, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Pillmayer, M. and Scherle, N. (2014), The Tourism Industry and the Process of Internationalization in the Middle East: The Example of Jordan. Int. J. Tourism Res., 16: 329–339. doi: 10.1002/jtr.1964
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!