Should Cruise Ports Market Ecotourism? A Comparative Analysis of Passenger Spending Expectations within the Panama Canal Watershed
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
How to Cite
Thurau, B., Seekamp, E., Carver, A. D. and Lee, J. G. (2013), Should Cruise Ports Market Ecotourism? A Comparative Analysis of Passenger Spending Expectations within the Panama Canal Watershed. Int. J. Tourism Res.. doi: 10.1002/jtr.1965
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!