Celebrity Attachment and Behavioral Intentions: The Mediating Role of Place Attachment
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 161–170, March/April 2015
How to Cite
2015), Celebrity Attachment and Behavioral Intentions: The Mediating Role of Place Attachment, Int. J. Tourism Res., 17, 161–170, doi: 10.1002/jtr1974, (
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!