A Case Study on Culture Brokers and Their Role in Tourism Management in the Indigenous Community of Taquile Island in Puno, Peru
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
How to Cite
Cherro Osorio, S. G. and Best, G. (2014), A Case Study on Culture Brokers and Their Role in Tourism Management in the Indigenous Community of Taquile Island in Puno, Peru. Int. J. Tourism Res.. doi: 10.1002/jtr.1992
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!