Special Issue Article
Benefits from Service Bundling in Destination Branding: The Role of Trust in Enhancing Cooperation among Operators in the Hospitality Industry
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Special Issue: Place Brand Management: Strategic Marketing of Cities, Regions and Nations
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 260–268, May/June 2016
How to Cite
2016) Benefits from Service Bundling in Destination Branding: The Role of Trust in Enhancing Cooperation among Operators in the Hospitality Industry. Int. J. Tourism Res., 18: 260–268. doi: 10.1002/jtr.2002., , , and (
- Issue online: 18 APR 2016
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!