Revealing the Nature of Contemporary Tourism Research: Extracting Common Subject Areas through Bibliographic Coupling
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 417–431, September/October 2015
How to Cite
2015) Revealing the Nature of Contemporary Tourism Research: Extracting Common Subject Areas through Bibliographic Coupling. Int. J. Tourism Res., 17: 417–431. doi: 10.1002/jtr.2004., , and (
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2015
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!