Mitigating Gender Inequality in Rural Regions: The Effects of Tourism Employment in Namibia
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
How to Cite
Khatiwada, L. K. and Silva, J. A. (2014), Mitigating Gender Inequality in Rural Regions: The Effects of Tourism Employment in Namibia. Int. J. Tourism Res.. doi: 10.1002/jtr.2010
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!